CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

8.05.2008

Allison

At the lake on Saturday, Alli came out of the water and was frantically looking for her alligator. She kept asking us "where is my alligator, where did my alligator go?" We looked and looked for her alligator for about 5 minutes thinking it was one of her sand toys. I asked her if she meant the penguin and she said "nooooo!" Frustrated, I told her I didn't think we had an alligator, but she was sure we did. So, I asked her what it looked like. She looked at me, got this I-can't-believe-you're-so-stupid look on her face and and said with her little attitude "Mom, it looks like juice!" She had been talking about the Gatorade we had been drinking! We laughed and laughed when we realized. And she has been calling it Alligator ever since!

0 comments: