CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.16.2009

Ramblings

Today was a good day. It was Zach's day off. The last of a four day stretch he had due to Allison tonsil surgery. I got a lot done around the house, not that you can tell now, but I feel more productive than I have in a while. I got a contract on a listing. And then we had the Pierce's and my brother, Josh, over for dinner. We played a card game. It was fun, but I got mad because I was trying to get a run, when I only needed a set. Jared lost, or rather, had pulled out, his tooth. It made me cringe a little bit, but I now I better get used to it. It won't be too long until Alli is loosing her first tooth. I am tired now and too lazy to get up off the couch and get the remote or to see who just sent me a text. Both the kids are in bed and I just really want to sit here and watch old episodes of A Haunting on the DVR.

0 comments: