CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.25.2009

What Goes Around

So, my mom told us this hilarious story about how she and my grandma went to eat at this Chinese buffet and there wasn't a huge selection for desert, but she had gotten ice cream and then my grandma got up to get her desert and ended up with some sushi on her plate thinking it was a coconut roll. My mom thought this was so funny that my g-ma didn't know what sushi was that she actually let her taste it. My mom was laughing so hard at my grandma, she probably couldn't have told her if she wanted to. Anyway, my g-ma bit right into the sushi, knew immediately, it was not cake, and thought it tasted terribly. My mom comes home thinks this story is hilarious, which it is to hear her tell it, and procedes to tell it like 10x. Ok, so here is where karma comes into play and reminds us it's not nice to make fun of old people. We just got a second Braum's in town over on the west side. My mom pulls right up in the drive thru and orders a double dip hot fudge sundae with all the trimmings. The drive-thru operator says, "excuse me, ma'am." She tells him her order again. "Umm, I'm sorry, ma'am, we don't have those." Which is when my mom realized that she was in the Taco Bell drive thru next door. Bahahahahahaha! My mom was cracking up when she told this one on herself, too!