CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5.06.2009

Super Z

Today, Zachary did one of the funniest and most imaginative things he has done yet. We were picking up my grandma and had gotten out of the car at her house. I called her on the phone and asked her to open the garage door because we were there. As we were standing in front of the garage, it started to open. I looked over at Lil Z and he was standing there facing the garage door with his arm stretched straight in front of him, hand in a fist, with a look of intent consentration on his face. I asked him what he was doing and he told me "My opening the garage door." He was pretending to use his powers to open the garage door. What a little smarty.

1 comments:

The Mommy said...

The force is strong in that one, it is...